Thursday

Work Work, the Magical Fruit... Ramblin' Thoughts

So I'm back to a positive swing at work. Still a lot of work and responsibilities but just feeling like I'm getting a better grasp of the group and a few pats on the back from where you least expect them really help. Though I'm not sure they're entirely genuine, I'll take 'em.

Unfortunately, that doesn't mean anything in regards to getting back on the bike. I still remember the saddle sores I got from commuting in on my road bike last summer. Fine going in, but by the end of the day, the damage done in the morning reared it's ugly head. Super tender rump. Anyway, I rode a good part of the commute home out of the saddle and on the hoods. I'm sure I looked like some crazy sprinter guy in lycra training my attack runs. Little did they know...

So the weather man said 50's next week. Soon I'll have the running shoes ready to go and a bike or two broken down and rebuilt for another season. Unless my little princess decides to show up. In that case, it may be the stroller that gets a good once over!

Actually, this thing is pretty schwank! It's the Quinny Buzz and it truly is a nice piece of work. Funky cool inner web seat that is more like a gel/neoprene fabric than it is a sewn cushion. Kind of like a bouncy hammock for the kid. I love it! Plus we got the matching car seat that can plug into the stroller as well. Or the whole seat as shown can be attached backwards to mimic a bassinet.

Sigh... don't get me started! My brain is already moving to the "ga-ga gu-gu" mush known as parental obsessive mind syndrome, a.k.a. POMS. We'll see if the condition lives up to the hype!!

No comments: