Thursday

Makin' it Count

So I rediscovered I'm pretty far off the beaten path with regards to fitness. But getting back on the right path is all just a part of it... so I tell myself. It's nice that this Winter really isn't Winter at all. Just a little cold snap. Seeing that the temps seem to be above freezing during the day, it is a little easier to get out there and bounce around. And I hope I didn't jinx anything, 'cause I can really not use the -20 temps and 3 story snow piles from last year's Winter...

Apart from all that, here are the happenings:

The bathroom is (just about) done. Just need to replace the original light switch and outlet with new white ones and a GFCI outlet to get 'er to code. After that, I head to the basement to kick off the man cave/kiddie play area... or simply the play area since that'll be where I can play, my daughter can play, the bunny can play, my wife can play, guests, family... you get the idea. Work is also a little out of control nowadays as well. Heading up one of the design studios is no easy gig. Not really complaining as it is quite a prestigious accomplishment... just a steep learning curve in a company that oft hires type-A, do it my way types... which I am not. I prefer the wise man approach to the sales pitch any day.

Well, time to get some other things done. More as it comes. Cheers.

No comments: