Sunday

Fail.

So I did eventually sell off my Iceman entry last year to the author of the "gears&tears" blog noted in the jump zone links. She seems to be a young up-and-comer to the sport, so I was glad to give it up.

But I started to dream about the up-coming 2011 Iceman. So I sat down with the better half and determined that hell or high water, I would work to make this next one. Yeah, yeah my life is a consistent dichotomy of events, but if I can just look forward to this one thing, I would have a solid goal... again. This was in January... and I was drooling (and still am) for the warm weather to come. I have all of my bikes back and they all just needed the Spring tune up to be good to go... the workout room was nearing completion (as limited as it was)... heck... the WORS championship trail is a short ride from my new place! Everything was set to go...

Time passes. And on March 3rd I come to the realization that... I missed the time frame for registration. Epic... fail!

I'm still up for the training. And the pain. And the time. I'm just a little miffed at myself for completely zoning out and missing registration. Maybe by the fall, someone will find the need to let go of an entry. Maybe....

No comments: