Thursday

Stretched...

I've been churning hard at work. Usually that's a good thing... like getting ready for a race. I stay as calm as possible waiting for everything to start and then BOOM... full bore until I fizzle. The unfortunate part with work however is that it just doesn't seem to let up one little bit. I'm fizzling right on top of the last fizzle. Plus the compounding stress from everything "outside" of work only speeds up the fizzle. And even worse... the next real "break" from all of this will be in about 6 weeks. Not soon enough as weekly demands are all out of whack. To put some things in perspective... I've put in a couple of back-to-back 78 hour weeks about a month ago. And the last couple turned in 59 hours each. The other unfortunate little ditty is that this isn't just isolated to me... my particular studio is particularly hard hit.

I would say the last week of cool, sunny weather would be awesome to get the gears spinning... but alas, I watch the sunset from the windows in my office....

No comments: