Monday

Life is Spinning

I've been a busy beaver... too busy to ride much, unfortunately. So the ride of (real) life has been churning much more than any of my cranks. But, I've vowed to try and get much more active. Running in the morning and spinning in the evening. Sounds easy... but I need to push to roll out of bed at 5:30 in the AM... sheath on a pair of shorts and drag my butt out the door. Ugh. And I need to get out of work at a reasonable hour to get to turning the cranks. If there is a day without rain (not this week, evidently) I may bring my bike to work and hit the Old Plank Trail to put in a 20-miler or so after work.

I do find my energy levels up if I trot out in the AM for a little run. My current goal is to get to the water and back in a reasonable amount of time. Back in the day I could do the distance it in under 30 minutes. Unfortunately it's now today and that ain't the truth no mo'. Hahahaha.... anyway, that's enough for now. Gotta hit the sack so I can get up in the AM and do it all over again.

Cheers.

No comments: