Sunday

Brighter Daze

I can feel the days elongating!

I can feel the days getting more light... less darkness. Less gloomy. Less downtrodden!

The new issues of Bicycling and Mountain Biking magazines came out and they were the 2010 Buyer's Guides! And I perused it's pages and reviews. And noticed the same thing every year that they're giving away one of the bikes reviewed in the mags... as long as they are below the $4995 price tag. I'm sure a decent one is somewhere in that price range. Anyway, all one has to do to enter is to create a 60 second video explaining why they need yet another bike in their arsenal... or if it may be their first.

We'll see where that goes for me... but history has it that I will falter to get an entry in... ah well. But entry for the 2010 Iceman Cometh is something that kicks March 1, 2010... at 11am. As usual, I'll try early and hopefully am able to do the race instead of selling the entry... I'm a bit out of shape at the moment, anyways :-/ .

No comments: