Tuesday

Starting Over

Yup. I'm jumping back into it. And starting almost from scratch... Since my last big life change and waiting for the next chapter to finally arrive... I've packed on some whopping weight. Now I find myself hurled back in time about 8 years... a soft physique and a panting, gasping mess on the trainer. Ugh!

So I've joined a "Biggest Loser Challenge" at my workplace to see if it can coax a little bit of motivation out of myself. Deep down I know its there... but my emotional status would much rather crawl under the covers and fore go the bitter cold wind or 20 minutes of saddle time on the trainer and getting a numb butt in the process.

We'll see as time goes by how I do and if I can get motivated... there is a cash prize on the line from the challenge. As well as my pride. And my health. And my sanity. And most of all, there is the twinkling light of getting back to some kind of competitive something-or-other at the end of this journey... and to continue that until I get to my other little hidden gem of a goal... a triathlon. But I don't want to get ahead of myself. First things first, and those are the baby steps to get re-motivated. 30 push-ups and 50 crunches... check. Rinse, repeat....

No comments: